Friday Funny 438: Instagram Parody

>> Friday, December 07, 2012

Two people sent me the link to this video. And as long as you know what Instagram is, you'll think this is pretty fantastic. (Mom, I'll explain why this is funny to you at Christmas. Love you!)


Collegehumor.com

I'm pretty sure I'm "that guy" they talk about who's 33 (but I'm only 31) and taking lots of kid pics at the 2:38 mark...

Related: The part about the cat wearing glasses reminded me of this photo of Henry wearing my glasses to entertain Pharmie's cousins at Thanksgiving:


Nerd.

1 comments:

Unknown 8:37 PM, December 07, 2012  

and my parental controls don't let me see the video! I guess I need to watch it on my phone!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.