Made it to Jerusalem!

>> Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm never sitting again. Ever.

Here are a few quick photos from the trip:


Cold clouds from above in the Midwest.


This guy breathed on me for a long time. 10 hours, actually.


Sunrise over the Mediterranean Sea.


Hitting the edge of Tel Aviv.


Hotel room for the first night.


I plopped on my bed and started watching a Ke$ha video (of course).


View of Jerusalem's old city from my bathroom.

OK, now I'm off to explore. Race day is Friday. Lots to see before then!

3 comments:

Running In Boise 11:06 AM, January 14, 2014  

The trip already looks awesome! Have fun!

Carolina John 1:48 PM, January 14, 2014  

Wow, that's incredible. Have a great trip and race Steve!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.