Some More Photos from the Last "Dome Running"

>> Thursday, January 02, 2014

On Saturday, I posted my photos from the last ever "Dome Running" before the Metrodome is torn down. Here are some photos that appeared on the MDRA Facebook page from local photographer Wayne Kryduba:


T-shirts for sale.


I think that sign has been around about as long as he has.








Rick watching over his runners. As always.


Team MN RED ran a relay marathon on the final night at the Dome.


More of the MN RED marathon relay.


More of the MN RED marathon relay.


Final words from Rick before the final lap.


Starting the ceremonial last lap.
(I love that the guy in the red shorts is taking his splits.)


Starting the last lap.


Over the shoulder of the guy in black is Pharmie (in red) and short little Henry!


A big round of applause a few minutes later as everyone finished the last lap.


Rick and Melissa (who just beat Henry and me at the 2012 Thanksgiving race we did together).


Gloria and Rick.


This is a great final shot: Kirt Goetzke (who runs about a million races
a year - that's barely an exaggeration) leaving the Dome one final winter night.

Oh, and during that last lap, I took a short video of Henry and Pharmie running:


Direct link: http://youtu.be/1iElowvnvIU

Here's my first post of Final Dome Running photos, and here's my good news from earlier this week. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.