Two Quick "Instagrams of the Day"

>> Thursday, October 23, 2014

Here are 2 recent shots of my fun home life:


Just before bedtime last week. #NoPants


Henry loves to be "tackled" by Charlie.

Life is good. Oh, and we recently found out that the "Pony Basket" that Henry referenced in one of last week's Friday Funnies is a My Little Pony wicker basket where all the My Little Ponies are stored. Now we know.

Follow me as stevestenzel on Instagram.

Stop back for some "Friday Funnies" tomorrow, and check back on Saturday for a (surprising) training update from the last few months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.