Why My Bike is Better Than My Lover

>> Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Two of the ladies from YoYo Girls made a "top 10 list." Here are the "Top 10 Reasons my Bike is Better than a Boyfriend."

10. My bike is always willing to go with me.

9. My bike doesn’t have any crazy exes.

8. My bike isn’t afraid of commitment.

7. My bike doesn’t snore.

6. My bike likes lube.



5. My bike works best with me on top.

4. My bike just rolls with me. Never trying to get me to change my mind.

3. My bike takes me on adventures where I experience the world like never before.

2. My bike goes to get a tune up (physical) annually.

And the #1 reason my bike is better than a boyfriend: My bike will always pose with me for a selfie!

(I like selfies as much as the next person, but is that really the BEST reason?)

Here are two more reasons:

- My bike doesn't mind when I ride other bikes.
- My bike doesn't finish a ride before I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.