Why My Bike Is Better Than A Woman

>> Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Two weeks ago, I posted a top 10 list where 2 ladies listed "Why my bike is better than my boyfriend." To balance out the universe, here are the TOP 10 REASONS A BIKE IS BETTER THAN A WOMAN:

10. Bicycles don't whine unless something is really wrong.

9. Bicycles don't care how many other bicycles you've ridden or how many other bicycles you have now.

8. You can stop riding your bicycle as soon as you want and it won't get frustrated.

7. You don't have to take a shower before you ride your bicycle.

6. If your bicycle is too loose, you can tighten it.

5. You'll never hear, "Suprise, you're going to own a new bicycle" unless you go out and buy one yourself.

4. Bicycles don't get headaches.

3. My bike’s rack won’t sag over time.

2. The only protection you need to wear when riding your bicycle is a decent helmet.

1. I can lube my best friend’s bike, and he’ll thank me.

(Ideas came from here, here, and here.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.