Race Results in RunMinnesota

>> Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Nov/Dec issue of "RunMinnesota" was delivered recently:



It's a not so secret pleasure of mine to see my name in the race results they print near the back of the magazine, but I haven't been back there in over a year because of my injuries. In this issue, I was treated to seeing my name back there twice:





Sweet. The "Loony Challenge" went well for me, and I got mentioned in 2 out of the 3 "Loony" races where I made the top 25. In the TC 10 Mile, the top 25 only went up to 54 minutes! So I was NOT in that group!

Thanks MDRA / RunMinnesota!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.