Friday Funny 972: Ikea Puns (and funny links)

>> Friday, August 28, 2015

This is my kind of humor. Unfortunately, Donna doesn't seem to appreciate it...


Direct link: https://youtu.be/7T2oje4cYxw

"Good luck, tiny pony." That's gold, right there. GOLD.

Like I do every couple of weeks, here are a dozen of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-Related Funnies:

I need this "Gone Running" sign.
Racing in the Tour (kinda).
This COULD be me...
I want to wear this when I workout.
Warning cyclists!
When you get so sweaty...
A toilet at a pool.
Weight loss tips.
[Inspirational quote over a sunset].
5K races.
Bike skills.
Runner's logic.
Exercise.
Brooke Ence is an awesome "hard body of the day."

Non-Athletic Funnies:

A calculated risk.
Dad tip.
Dad pun.
[GIFs] Some awesome nerdy, math/design news.
Microsoft puns.
If someone calls you trash, be inspired by this.
A great interaction at Target.
A good pick up line, followed by lots of failed ones.
100 days sober.
Are you lonely?
School.
Smooth.
WEEKEND PLANS!

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

Back with some duathlon stuff tomorrow, and some injury/training updates on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.