TC 1 Mile TONIGHT!

>> Thursday, May 12, 2016

The TC 1 Mile is tonight, and I hope to cheer on the runners with my boys. I don't think I'll be there in time to cheer on the USATF Minnesota team wave full of my teammates and lots of other running buddies, but we'll be there in time to see Mama race in the "open" wave! GOOD LUCK MAMA!

I got her race packet for her yesterday, and there were these kinda sweet Minnesota appropriate stickers in it:



Good luck at the races tonight, everyone! Check back for race photos of my wife this weekend or early next week.

1 comments:

Joe 8:02 AM, May 12, 2016  

Those stickers are fantastic!

I miss getting to do the TC 1 Mile (I'd do it just for the stickers), but unfortunately it's on the same night as summer softball.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.