Friday Funny 1107: Deep Shower Thoughts

>> Friday, June 03, 2016

I don't know why these amuse me so. But they do.












My God, this would be awesome.






I've tweeted before about being pissed off about this,
and this argument is an entertaining reason for me to be pissed off.


100000000% true.


Why did this need boobs? (I mean, I'm not complaining...)








I WOULD USE THE HELL OUT OF THIS.


Again with the pointless boobs.




This is how men clean the toilet. Don't believe me? Ask your husband.



Lots more funny stuff posted all week long on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.