Friday Funny 656: FaceTime with Henry from Israel

>> Friday, January 17, 2014

This is less "funny" and more just "cute." I'm still in Israel, and I miss my little guy. Two days after leaving, I FaceTimed my wife. Henry wasn't up yet, but it was time for him to wake up, so Pharmie woke him up as we talked:


Rubbing his eyes, still waking up.


Realizing he's talking with Daddy!


That's my cheeseball.


Blowing me kisses goodbye.

If you're looking for some "funnies," check out steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.