BIGGEST Bike Month and New Shoes

>> Thursday, July 06, 2017

I looked back through my online training log (which goes back through part of 2009). Last month (June 2017) was my biggest biking month since I started tracking my miles online.



The grand total was 215.62 miles of biking in June. I'd only cracked 200 a few times since tracking online, and probably haven't been above June's mileage since 10 years ago: the summer of 2007 when I was Ironman training. I thought I had a good month before leaving for Vegas on the 26th, but then we got back on the 30th and I squeezed in a final ride to put me well over the top.

I know, I know... 215 miles isn't THAT much. But it's the most I've ever biked in a month.

In unrelated news, it was time to retire 2 pairs of running shoes:


I generally stop around 300 miles. So 447 was a BIT much. And the 349s called it quits too.
I'll keep the 277s in the mix for a few more runs.


My new pair. Another set of Nike Zoom Structure 19s.
This was taken just after my first run with them on Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.