Friday Funny 1298: Things You Can Say During Sex and Pooping

>> Friday, July 14, 2017

WARNING: this is a little raunchy. (But funny.) You've been warned.

Recently, this question was posted online:



Here were some of the best/worst answers:

MOOOM! CAN YOU PLEASE GET OUT OF THE ROOM?!

No tissues? F*ck.

Is that blood?

It's so big!

Can’t believe I’m getting paid for this. [For the thought that you can poop at work and technically be paid for it.]

That was quick.

My asshole feels bigger now.

MOOOOMM! I'M READY FOR WIPING NOW!

Put it back in.

Stop crying.

Thank God thats over.

Why did I eat Mexican food?

Release the Kraken!

I feel empty now it's over.

Thank god for public restrooms.

What are you doing, uncle Jerry?

Find more funny things posted all day long on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.