Parents Experiencing Freedom!

>> Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Yesterday, this happened:



We took Charlie to preschool for the first time. He had a great time, and his teacher commented on the fact that he had a LOT of energy for the full 2.5 hours. We weren’t surprised.

After we dropped him off, my wife and I headed out on a childless bike ride together:


My shadow creepin’ on my wife heading down West River Road.


Selfie near the start of the Midtown Greenway trail.

We rode together for nearly 7 miles, and then I took off to ride a bit faster. She got in 23+ miles, and I got in 30. Yay for parents with a few hours of free time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.