Friday Funny 1405: Home Renovation Fails

>> Friday, March 02, 2018

I found this on Facebook: here some some pretty awesome home renovation fails:














I can't exactly say why... but I like this one.




You mean you need more than just two 4x4s to hold the weight of a hot tub? WHO KNEW?






Genius.


I mean, they were CLOSE. Right?


Who needs bumpers?
















Oh good. Now no one at the front door will know I'm shitting in the living room.







If you like these, here are some related "Friday Funnies" from the past years when a local newspaper shared the best "home inspection fails" of the year. (I think my favorite was 2014.) Click on each year to see them: 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. And related to this, here are some horrible construction ideas.

More funnies on SportsAndLaughs.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.