That Sweet "Hot Dash" Pic in "Midwest Events"

>> Saturday, May 19, 2018

In my Hot Dash 5K race report from March, I shared a sweet photo from the starting line. Well, I just picked up the recent "Midwest Events" magazine...



... and I found that sweet photo featured in their "photo spread" on the inside:


Click here for a larger version of this pic.

Here's a close up of that pic in the magazine:



I still love that pic, and I love that I'm right near in the middle in my pink shorts. Too bad that race just sucked for me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.